Get your hands on the Payload and you will soon appreciate its practicality.
The Payload stores a 5-bit screwdriver set on board: a #1 slotted screwdriver, a #1 Phillips, a #2 slotted, #2 Phillips, and a T-6. Just remove the bit you want, then push the button at mid-handle to release the bit driver in the back of the handle. The spring-loaded bit driver slides out, ready to accept your chosen bit. When your job is done, replace the bit and slide the bit driver back into the handle.
In addition to the handy on-board bit set, you also get a big, beefy utility blade. Open this manual knife one-handed using the convenient thumb stud. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a no-nonsense bead-blasted finish. A secure locking liner holds this wide blade safely open during use.
The Payload has its own custom pocket clip and it’s ready to go to work now.
- Multi-function – Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Liner Lock – Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position – The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.3″ (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25″ (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5″ (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178.6 g)
- Out-the-back spring-loaded bit driver
- Five standard bits stored in handle: 1 & 2 slotted, 1 & 2 Phillips, T-6