Shun Pro Sho is kitchen cutlery for the ultimate knife connoisseur. It features the design preferred by professional Japanese Chefs – a one-sided, bevelled edge with a hollow-ground back. The single bevel design means an incredibly sharp edge that’s easy to maintain. Further, the hollow-ground back creates an air pocket between the blade and the food being cut. The result is less sticking to the blade and less friction damage to the food.
The Pro Sho series also features an elaborate Graffiti etching on the blades with a different design for each style of blade. These striking knives are perfect for professional and home cooks and come gift boxed ready to gift.
- VG-10 “super steel” is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon and Vanadium.
- Elaborate and striking graffiti etchings on blade
- Ebony-black PakkaWood handles specifically designed for premium applications
- Handle’s “D” shape design with offset bolster fits the hand perfectly
- Stainless steel bolsters and end caps
- Made in Japan