- This item may be prohibited in some states and territories, we recommend checking with your local state regulations before purchasing this item. The purchase of this item is the responsibility of the buyer.
The NEW Torque X Slingshot from SimpleShot
The Torque slingshot was introduced in 2014 to worldwide acclaim. Designed by the amazing Mark Seljan, the Torque brought an all-new approach to asymmetrical – yet ambidextrous – slingshots to the world.
Over the years, the Torque racked up a huge fan base who simply LOVE the Torque and shoot little else. But that fan base had a few requests that rose to the top as commonly requested features for a new Torque slingshot . . .
In response to these requests, we made the Torque X slingshot for our Year X celebrations!
It’s everything you love about the Torque with a few changes:
- Approximately 10% smaller outer dimensions than the original
- 25% thinner fork tips
- Nearly 20% wider fork gap
- Almost identical thickness
- Approximately 5% heavier
- No holes for looped tubes
- Tie-in band attachments only
- Made for a full pinch grip
This slingshot represents a refinement of an already popular frame. Made at the same manufacturer as the Sparrow, BeanFlip, and Flippin Pickle in China, this slingshot is minimalist in design but full of features for the discerning slingshot enthusiast and outdoorsman.
This is a simple, compact (yet stout) slingshot frame. With the ambidextrous, asymmetrical styling of the original Torque, but smaller than ever, the Torque X is the next step for all you Torque fans out there.
The Torque X is an Intermediate slingshot due to its small size and need to install the bands with the tie-in method.
The Torque X comes with flat bands (you tune and install them), a lanyard, and tie-in tape.
1 x Torque X Slingshot Frame
2 x Standard Bandsets)
1 x Lanyard
1 x 1m Band Tying Tape
|Torque X Measurement
|Outer Fork Width
|3 ½ in
|1 ¾ in