The popular 0562 from Zero Tolerance and Rick Hinderer just got new stripes.
In addition to the G10 and titanium handle, the 0562TS offers a premium CPM 20CV steel blade with Rick’s exclusive Hinderer “slicer” grind. This blade grind gives you both slicing efficiency and a tough point. The 20CV powdered steel blade provides high wear resistance and corrosion resistance—enabling a hair-popping edge that lasts for a long time, even under hard use. For good looks, ZT gives the blade a tiger stripe coating for a sleek, unified look.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. KVT’s “caged” ball bearings surround the pivot and make opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562TS is ready to go to work. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization so the lock won’t overextend.
The unique pocketclip, which attaches to the inside of the handle rather than the outside, is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket. ZT uses matte black hardware to accent the steel-and-titanium look, which makes the 0562TS exceptionally handsome.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM 20CV, Tungsten DLC coating, tiger stripe
- Handle: Titanium, DLC coating
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159 g)