The original 0452 was a collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. This Sprint Run version has all the style of the original—plus a glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber front.
Shine a light on the 0452GL and the carbon fiber front scale glows. Without the added light, all you see is discreet black carbon fiber. The blade is S35VN, which sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. For enhanced performance and blade protection, ZT gives the blade a black DLC coating. The 0452GL opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up.
The 0452GL features a handsome 5-spoke pivot and a deep-carry pocketclip. From office to outdoors—and daytime to dark—the 0452GL is ready to go wherever you’re ready to take it.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM S35VN, DLC coating
- Handle: Glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber front, titanium back, DLC coating
- Blade Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overal Length: 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)