The Shun Premier Serrated Utility Knife is one of the most versatile knives, perfect for when a paring knife is too small but a kitchen knife is just too big. The serrated edge is ideal for soft skinned fruits and vegetables
The Premier range of knives from Shun are made with the same high standard as all other Shun knives. Each knife will take 100 handcrafted steps to complete, giving you a much more superior knife than other brands.
The VG-Max steel gives the knives a precision edge and the layered Damascus cladding supports the core and provides additional stain resistance.
- 16.5cm Serrated Utility knife
- Beautifully gift boxed with Shun logo on front.
- Hand sharpened to 16° double bevel
- Hammered tsuchime finish
- VG-Max core
- 34 layers of Damascus steel
- Walnut coloured Pakkawood handles
- Made in Japan.