The XM-18 is known the world over as one of the toughest tactical folders regardless of your mission. Rick’s focus when designing the XM-18 was a no nonsense tactical tool ready for the simplest cutting tasks to high speed low drag operations.
This knife features the Tri-Way Pivot System. The knife is pre-installed with bearings, and also includes phosphor bronze and teflon washers.
- Overall Length: 8.25″ (209.55mm)
- Closed Length: 4.75″ (120.65mm)
- Blade Length: 3.5″ (88.9mm)
- Blade Thickness: .165″ (4.19mm)
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up/tip down
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 5.6oz
- Tri-Way Pivot: Yes