The XM-18 is known the world over as one of the toughest tactical folders regardless of your mission. Rick’s focus when designing the XM-18 was a no nonsense tactical tool ready for the simplest cutting tasks to high speed low drag operations.
This variation has a thinner blade than the traditional 3.5″ XM-18. The blade is .140″ thick, the same as the 3″ XM-18, which gives the knife a better slicing edge.
This knife features the Tri-Way Pivot System. The knife is pre-installed with bearings, and also includes phosphor bronze and teflon washers.
- Overall Length: 8.25″ (209.55mm)
- Closed Length: 4.75″ (120.65mm)
- Blade Length: 3.5″ (88.9mm)
- Blade Thickness: .140″ (3.56mm)
- Blade Style: Harpoon Spanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up/tip down
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 4.7oz
- Tri-Way Pivot: Yes
- Generation: 6
- Country of Origin: USA